Pages

Saturday, March 29, 2014

Spring and Easter Music Ideas and Freebies

I've added a fun yet meaningful activity for young students as a FREEBIE in my TPT Store. It can be used in centers or team activities to reinforce and assess so-mi-la, ta, ti-ti, rest and engage students in composing, clapping and singing. Here's a linked preview:



I've created some beautiful new materials for spring. These are favorites of my students, and I think you and your students will also find them useful and joyful. 


In my "Spring" Listening, Moving and Mapping set, I have included a two-page teaching guide, form-mapping cards for both younger and older students (Level I: ta, ti-ti, rest, ta-ah; and Level 2: ti-ti, ti-tiki, syncopa), printable and projectable sonnet text pages and score page, and links to music and additional resources.



My Spring Fling set is loaded with 70 text-to-rhythm cards, 48 possible ostinato strips / measure mats, and four detailed, engaging lesson plans with suggestions for extensions and variations.







These are some of my spring products posted last year which have received excellent feedback:



And last but not least, here's an oldie but goodie FREEBIE:  : )  


Happy Easter and happy spring! Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment